YSI 2900 biochemistry analyzers
YSI’s 2900 and 2950 Series are fully modular and with a range of upgrades available.
They feature an intuitive graphical user interface and a touch screen display, making 2900 series analyzers the easiest to use and most cost effective way to measure the following chemistries in a wide range of matrices:
YSI OLM allows you to directly take your samples from one up to 8(!) fermentation vessels or incubators.
Our OLM module can controll feeding and pumps automatically after analysis of the required parameters.
So Fisp probes probes are used for safe and professional sampling in bioreactors and vessels.
• Monitor up to 6 chemistries
• Analytical results in 60 seconds
• Graphical interface for easy viewing and menu navigation
• Simultaneous online monitoring and 96-well plate sampling
• Connectivity options for SCADA, DAS or LIMS
• Direct control of up to 2 feed pumps
• Automated cleaning cycle
• Autoclaveable components
• CIP and SIP compatible
• 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant
• GAMP® 5 compliant
klick here for the brochure YSI online monitor catalog